Kuyumbinskoye Field Development
The Kuyumbinskoye field development project comprises several phases.
Phase 1 included the construction at the field and the launch of the first start-up complex in the Kuyumbinsky license area with the most explored reserves in 2018. Subsequent phases envisage bringing into development the remaining deposits within the Kuyumbinskoye field.
Near Future Plans:
- further development drilling,
- expansion of oil treatment and power generation facilities,
- development and construction of APG utilization facilities according to the design document.
- Completing the pilot works with further optimization of the first start-up complex configuration in favor of priority areas; identifying the priority areas for drilling-out and confirming the efficiency of a new well drilling technology.
- The first start-up complex began its operation with the technological start-up of the main field facility – CPF.
- Completing the construction of 34 km long infield pipelines; continuing the construction and installation operations on the expansion of capacities of the CPF and the Right Bank of the Podkamennaya Tunguska – CPF oil-gathering pipeline.
- Completing the drilling of 33 wells (including two exploration wells), over 95% of them are horizontal sidetracked wells.