North Komsomolskoye Field Development
The proximity of the North Komsomolskoye field to RN-Purneftegaz infrastructure facilities and other Company’s facilities contributes to the synergy effect from the joint use of the ground infrastructure.
Near Future Plans:
- Oil transfer and delivery to AK Transneft system along with the oil of the Vankor cluster to the Purpe terminal oil pumping station of RN-Vankor. This solution allows for minimizing the number of facilities at the oil delivery point.
- At the pilot phase, the oil of the North Komsomolskoye field will be treated at CPF of Barsukovskoye field of RN-Purneftegaz.
- Drafting the full-scale development concept for PK1 formation
- Completed drilling of five horizontal producing wells with an extended reach and a length of horizontal sections from 1.5 to 2 km.
- Completed construction and installation works on automobile roads, oil and gas treatment units, and well pads.
- Production and transfer of oil from the pilot site by tank trucks underway since October 2018. The initial oil flow rates (up to 200 t/day) confirm the possibility of involving viscous oil reserves of the field into the development.
- Extended pilot works launched at the PK1 formation.
- Pre-drilling and well flowback operations are carried out to revise the geological model