Russkoye Field Development
Near Future Plans:
- The Zapolyarnoye metering station facilities are being prepared for the start of integrated testing and the delivery of oil to the Zapolyarye-Purpe oil trunk pipeline system.
- Construction and installation operations for key industrial and auxiliary facilities of the field and other site facilities continued.
- Production drilling continued at well pads, including multilateral and fishbone wells.
0.3 mmtproduction in 2018
148 wellsoperating well stock at the end of 2018
2018 field launch
- Over 190 wells with oil production potential of over 11 thsd t/day were drilled.
- 15 multilateral wells were drilled.
- 53 wells with annual average flow rate of 92 t/day were brought into production.
- The oil pipeline connecting CPF Russkoye and metering station Zapolyarnoye were successfully tested.
- Additionally, an APG-fired power plant was commissioned.