Srednebotuobinskoye Field Development (Phase 2)
Taas-Yuryakh Neftegazodobycha holds the subsoil use license for the Central Block of the Srednebotuobinskoye field and the Kurungsky license area and operates eight licenses with Rosneft as the subsoil user.
Near Future Plans:
- Further development drilling, including fishbone drilling.
- Implementation of a program on associated petroleum gas re-injection in the reservoir for the purpose of reservoir pressure maintenance, construction of own power supply sources for the field production facilities.
- The second phase of field development was commissioned, as well as the key infrastructure facilities (oil pipeline, CPF, metering station) ensuring the oil treatment and delivery of up to 5 mtpa. The Company continues the construction of the infrastructure and site facilities, implementing the program of horizontal and multilateral wells drilling.
- 58 wells were commissioned.
- Fishbone construction of six multilateral wells was completed, including wells with record-breaking total drilling footage of 5,211 m in the effective pay. The initial flow rate of this well is five times higher than that of conventional horizontal wells.
- A program to optimize the flooding pattern was developed and implemented; for the first time since the start of development, 100% compensation of fluid withdrawals in the oil-water zone was achieved, which in turn allowed stabilization and growth of the current reservoir pressure.