Development of an Expanded High-Priority Area of the Yurubcheno-Tokhomskoye Field
The Yurubchenskaya deposit is the largest and best prepared for development within the Yurubchensky license area. The field development plan comprises three main phases. Phase 1 includes comprehensive development of an expanded high-priority area of the Yurubchenskaya deposit at the Yurubcheno-Tokhomskoye field (the most productive part of the Yurubchenskaya deposit). Following the completion of Phase 1, decisions will be made whether to continue the project development (Phases 2 and 3).
Phase 2 assumes the development of the entire Yurubchenskaya deposit.
Phase 3 will bring into development all deposits at the Yurubcheno-Tokhomskoye field within the Yurubchensky and Tersko-Kamovsky (southern section) license areas.
Near Future Plans:
Further development drilling, field and infrastructure facilities construction and commissioning, consistent development of the Yurubchenskaya deposit.
- Drilling of 31 wells with horizontal completion
- >350 t/day - record-breaking flow rates at a number of wells under flowing conditions
- OTU-1 with a design capacity of 2.5 mtpa, an acceptance transfer unit, and an oil pipeline connecting a metering station and OPS-2 were commissioned.
- Comprehensive pilot operations at oil treatment unit No.2 were started to ensure 5 mtpa production volume at the field
- Implementation of the gas program and development of the production and associated infrastructure facilities continued.
- Two multilateral wells were successfully drilled with a total length of horizontal sections of more than 2.5 km with the underbalanced drilling technique adopted.