We keep actively developing our key projects, including the Tagulskoye, Russkoye, Kuyumbinskoye, Srednebotuobinskoye, Suzunskoye, Lodochnoye, Vostochno-Messoyakhskoye, Chaprovskoye, Kondinskoye, Yurubcheno-Tokhomskoye, Severo-Komsomolskoye and Severo-Danilovskoye fields.
The Company continues making progress on its strategic project in the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area – Yugra in a bid to develop the Erginsky cluster which consists of five licence areas (Kondinsky, Zapadno-Erginsky, Erginsky, Chaprovsky and Novoyendyrsky).
- In 2019, the Company continued exploration and well tests at the Erginsky cluster. Development activities are ongoing at the Erginsky licence area and the Chaprovskoye field. As part of its efforts to develop the cluster, Rosneft brought on stream the Kondinskoye and Zapadno-Erginskoye fields.
- Since the start of the project, the Kondinskoye field (the core asset of Kondaneft) has seen 4.6 mmt of oil produced, 438 wells from across 23 well pads commissioned, and key infrastructure facilities launched. Additional expansion of the Malokondinskaya deposit area was confirmed, which will help bring new well pads into development. Moreover, the annual capacity of the central gathering facility was ramped up to 2.8 mmt of crude oil and over 260 mmcm of natural gas, with marketable oil transported to trunk pipelines via a 68 km long feeder pipeline.
- The Erginsky licence area saw completion of the first-phase 3D seismic field work covering 532 sq km. The Company is now processing the field data while also gathering and interpreting geological and geophysical data. Core sampling was conducted at five production wells. The Company retested wells using hydraulic fracturing techniques to confirm formation productivity.
- Production drilling started at the Erginsky licence area, with 40 production wells drilled, including 25 horizontal wells. The Company continues to construct well pads and oil and gas shipment pipelines, to fill feeder roads, and to erect engineering facilities.
- In 2019, Rosneft commissioned 195 new wells and increased production of liquid hydrocarbons from the greenfields of the Erginsky cluster by 74% to 2.8 mmt.