The Corporate Secretary is functionally accountable to the Board of Directors, appointed and dismissed by the CEO on the basis of the Board of Directors’ resolution.
The Corporate Secretary’s key functions are:
- improving the corporate governance system;
- arranging and holding general shareholders’ meetings;
- supporting the activities of the Board of Directors and its committees, acting as the Management Board Secretary;
- preventing corporate conflicts;
- facilitating the exercise of shareholders' rights;
- implementing the disclosure policy;
- managing the compliance with regulatory and internal requirements for countering the illegal use of insider information;
- communicating with the registrar, the government bodies and the corporate relations and securities market regulatory authorities;
The Corporate Secretary’s function is supported by the Company’s separate business unit – Corporate Governance Department.
Born in 1972.
Graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University in 1994 and from California State University (Hayward) with an MBA degree in 1998.
From September 2003 to December 2008: Head of the Head Office of the Office of the President and Chief Executive Officer, Head of the Office of the President at TNK-BP Management.
December 2008 – October 2011: Commercial Director at BP Group companies.
October 2011 – November 2014: worked in procurement performance planning and management at BP America (Houston, USA).
November 2014 – March 2017: Director for Corporate Affairs and Interaction with Business Partners at BP Exploration Operating Company Ltd. (UK), Moscow Branch.
In March 2017: appointed Vice President, Chief of Staff of Rosneft.
From April 2017 to September 2020: member of Rosneft’s Management Board.
Holds no shares of Rosneft.