Marine and River Transportation by Rosnefteflot
2020 Performance Highlights
- Rosnefteflot received and launched the first new-generation Aframax tanker, Vladimir Monomakh.
- Rosnefteflot started operating a new tanker, RN Primorye, to deliver light petroleum products in the Far East.
- Construction of a shuttle tanker with a deadweight of 69 kt, commissioned by Rosnefteflot, was commenced.
Plans for 2021
- Completion and launch of the second Aframax tanker
- Implementation of the Company’s river navigation programme
- Concept development for vessels to cover the Company’s ongoing and future projects (tankers and support fleet for the Vostok Oil project, LNG bunker tanks, offshore transshipment, port infrastructure)